Rabu, 10 Agustus 2011

hellow...

okay i know its been 2-3months since my last post >.<

but i have good reason,
i was kind of busy take care of my online store and my new web (yes, i working on new web for my online store and when everything is ready i will anounce it here. soo stay tuned :D)
lost of orders came in the past few weeks so i didnt have a chance to do some review :(

and one more thing on 10 may i gave birth my daughter, Diva Lotus Hutama.
will post her picture soon...
soo please forgive me >.<

will do some review soon, lets just hope things will get better for me and my family.
thanks for all the supports and all the emails asking where i am now and why don't i wrote any reviews, now you guys know why LOL.

and here's my new NOTD
Deborah Lippmann in razzle dazzle






Deborah Lippmann in razzle dazzle

Really beautiful color IRL. i try to take some pictures under the sun but my camera can not show all the glitters, very stunning.

Deborah Lippman nail polish

How much?
$18


Where to get this product?
I bought this at nordstrom or you can place pre order through me.
Just email me devz_cutez@yahoo.com
or visit my twitter @dhutama


thanks for visit my blog and have a great day *smooch*

1 komentar:

  1. it's pretty, i really need more more deborah Lippmann nail polish :(,

    BalasHapus